Term and Conditions:
1. Must hold a valid visa (student visa, temporary graduate visa, spouse visa or anyone paying International Fee)
2. Provide evidence of financial or personal disadvantage. Disadvantage(s) may include:
a. financial difficulty (payslips. Bank statements can be used if evidence is displayed in a personal statement)
b. experienced delay or interruption to studies due to compassionate reason (death in the immediate family, family violence, homelessness, or at manager discretion) Evidence – death certificate, eviction notice, personal statement or statutory declaration.
3. Currently enrolled and studying at Kangan Institute
Other Terms and Conditions:
To apply for the Kangan Institute Access Scholarship applicants must:
1. International Students Complete the application form with International Student Welfare team firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Provide supporting documents
Scholarships are not redeemable for cash, and cannot be used to pay a deposit on a Payment Plan. The scholarship can only be used to offset your tuition fees.
Scholarships will be up to the amount of $1000 towards your tuition fees.
If a student fails a unit of competency from the course, they will incur any enrolment or other fees associated with resitting that unit.
If the successful student is under the age of 18, the applicant must have permission from their parent/guardian before accepting the terms and conditions of the scholarship.